You don't have to guess at
what I believe is important. Here are my priorities:
- Listen and learn from my constituents.
- Local economic development. (Jobs!)
- Efficient government.
- Responsible tax policy.
- Government that spends less than it brings in.
- The right balance between local, state and federal government.
- Preservation of Utah's pioneer heritage.
- Diverse, efficient energy production.
- Immigration reform.
- The values and priorities of the citizens in my senate district.
As we approach November 2nd, here are a few more thoughts about how we manage our state budget in challenging economic times. I hope I have earned your vote. Please feel free to call me with any comments or questions.